Wow! I can't believe that I haven't been keeping up with my blog like I thought I would... I think I seriously got writers block because I didn't know what to write... well, now that school is back in session, I don't know where I will find the time for blogging, BUT I am finding that it is making a much better teacher! Go figure??? I never knew that so many people are sharing their great ideas on these blogging sites... seriously... I wish I had known about this stuff before!
Another great site that I got started in this summer was Pinterest. I really don't know what it means to like or repin, or make a board or post pictures for that matter... but hey, I am getting some fantastic ideas for not only my classroom, but my life as well! I LOVE it! If you haven't checked it out, go take a look! Who thinks of this stuff?
Well, school has already been in session for 6 weeks. It is hard to believe that my first quarter is almost over. This year is hectic to say the least and I feel like I cannot keep my head above water for some reason. I have a great little class, but I feel like I am not getting time to really get to know them this year. That makes me sad because while I am away from my kiddos... I love spending time and getting to know my "other" children. I think it will get easier... I was at my school until 8pm tonight and feel a little better about this week. I will let you know when this week is over! Oh yeah, let's not forget that both of my own kiddos start their baseball and tee-ball games this week, on the same nights and same time... How am I going to do that???? YIKES!
We are giving the CoGat? test this week to second grade. I am not sure why, but hey, my kids get to listen to my voice for an hour straight... at least it isn't as long as the CRCT and I don't have to read for 3 hours straight! It is going to be a great week and my awesome kiddos will do fantastic!
I have come to the conclusion that I just have to stay positive with school and life! I will not always leave every morning with my beds all made and dishes put away nor will I leave every day with a clean desk (though that is my NEW goal this year, and I have have been doing fairly well!) But... I am giving it my all and doing the best that I can and know how! I have learned that no matter how long I have been teaching, it does NOT get any easier... I guess that is a good thing, because I think I would become bored if I didn't have a challenge. I am excited with the fun ideas that I have found via bloggers and Pinterest, so I cannot wait to give them a try with my kids... Now all I have to do is find the time to fit it in the curriculum!
If I knew how to attach pictures and make my site cute like the others I would totally do it, but until then, you will have to settle for this!
I will try to not be gone too long this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment