Friday, July 15, 2011

2 Weeks...

I can't believe the summer is almost over and it feels like it just began yesterday!  This summer has been filled with a lot of fun and laughter.  I hate that it has been so hot that we haven't even been swimming in a week! (Plus Will has a bad case of swimmers ear, so that has been rough!)  We spent a week at the lake and I can't begin to tell you how relaxing and wonderful that was.  The kids found so much to do outside with no TV and no fighting.  They got along so well and I was able to sit and read a book while they dug in the dirt looking for bugs.

During the summer, time is something that I don't follow.  Half the time I can't tell you what day it is, let alone the date.  I was looking at the calendar and realized I have only 2 weeks before I have to go back to school.  I have been so excited for the last week in July, because we are going to the beach, but then I have to go back to work after that.  I hate that we have to start back so early.  I love spending time with my babies and I hate when they go back to school... I always get sad when summer comes to an end because I feel like they are growing up so fast and starting a new year.  My babies are growing up too fast!

On the last note, I found Will's school picture from Pre-K and realized that it is going to be Ava in Pre-K this year!  Let me tell you, I wasn't ready for that!  I think of Ava as my baby and not ready for BIG girl school!  Will seemed so much older and ready for school when he was starting Pre-K... I just can't imagine Ava being old enough for that!  I think I have had held on to the fact that she is my baby and I am not going to have anymore babies... that is a sad thought, but happy too.  We have our family and I can't imagine going through that baby phase again.  But it is still so sad to see how fast they grow up!  I just wish time would slow down and I wish I could remember each stage more clearly.  I think that is why I love taking pictures so much... to remember all the wonderful times with them and freezing time.  Oh well, I have to face the facts... we are all getting older and growing up. 

I am done on here and now I am going to go spend as much time with my kiddos as I can... after I clean the house though!!!  I hope all my teacher friends are enjoying their last 2 weeks as well!  This year has got to be better than last year!!!!!  I am staying positive on that part!  I always get excited about the beginning of the year, but it is bitter sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Well, check you out! I didn't even know you had a blog..very cool. Something else that's very cool is learning about the incredibly unique way in which you and Chad met. It's one of those stories you only see on the silver screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tara! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. :) I tried to email you last night but the the email got kicked back saying I had the wrong address. Not sure what I did wrong but thought maybe you could try to email me and maybe that would work. My email is: melissa_noste@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete